Calling all quilters up to age 18 for the 2017 NEXT GENERATION quilt exhibit. The quilts in this special exhibit are made by youth quilters up to the age of 18.
Pictured: 4H Crazy Quilters who exhibit their own quilts and help youth learn how to sew with make-and-take projects at the 2016 Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show Youth Activity tent.
To be included in this exhibit:
1) Quilts must be made by the entrant but can be quilted by someone else;
2) Quilts must be at least 36” x 36” and not more than 80” x 80”;
3) Only one entry per person in this exhibit please.
4) Each quilter must create an account in order to register their quilt in this category (see instructions Feb 2017)
5) All quilts entered in this exhibit receive a special ribbon.
Starting February 1st 2017, when quilt entry opens, you may enter a Next Generation quilt online, by selecting the category under “Special Exhibit – Next Generation.”
Questions? Call the office Monday-Wednesday between 11am-2pm at 541-549-0989.